Monday, March 27, 2017

Thank You To My Visitors form Croatia, France and Macedonia

Isn't the internet great
Here is a Brooklyn born, California Boy (Grandpa Now); Living in Australia and he is sharing advice about American Style cooking with people from Croatia, France and Macedonia.


Cevapcici & Ajvar
I love making sausage, the first type I ever made was Cevapcici. I had friends over and we really enjoyed it. When I called my friends, to invited them, one of them said that he would bring some ajvar. That first jar started my love of ajvar.


Ratatouille
With all the delicious French Food I always get fixated on Ratatouille. It had to take the mastermind of food to come up with such an uncomplicated dish that satisfies the soul, without a drop of meat. 

The Common Ground
All the above foods have one thing in common with the food I love to cook and eat. They have all stood the test of time. It isn't a fad. It is just good food.
It doesn't cost an fortune, anyone can make it, and it is more fun to eat; when you are sharing it with family and friends.
Thank you for dropping by, and feel welcome to stop by whenever you want. 
 All The Best
Grandpa, Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment