Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Making Your Own Sausage

I have been making sausages for about 6 years. I started making my own sausage, because, it was difficult finding a good Sweet Italian Sausage in Queensland, Australia.  Five years later it is easier to find them but I’m just hooked on making my own.

You use the meat you want. In fact one of my favorites is just beef; spiced with some garlic and salt, salt and a bit of paprika.

Chicken makes a great tasting sausage and does well with most spices. Add some Feta and spinach and you have a real treat.



You use the spices you want. Do you like Chorizzo, but think it is too hot, use less pepper. Think is is to mild, add some pepper or chilli.
Just about every culture and country has a favorite sausage. Simple but so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment